RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
TEG Consulting Engineers provides engineering services to:
- Private Sector
- Commercial /Industrial Sectors
- State and Local Government Entities
- Individuals & Private Developers
- Major Construction Companies
- Major Corporations
- Government & Private Sector Asset owners
- Mining Corporations
TEG Consulting Engineers:
- Civil & Structural Engineering.
- Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
- Architectural Design
- Project Management (From Initiation to Turn Key)
- Asset Management Planning
- NDRRA – management and planning, including audit preparation.
- Inspections / Audits
- Design Reports
- Damage/ Condition Reports
- Insurance Assessment Reports
- Stakeholder Liasion’s
TEG Consulting Engineers is pleased to announce that it has now extended its services to include research and development through TEG Research & Development (TEG R&D).
TEG R&D was established to provide testing and development services to clients wishing to undertake:
- Materials Testing
- Frame Testing
- Hydraulic Testing
- Customised Testing
All testing where possible are undertaken in accordance with applicable Australian Standards & or American Standard Test Methods (ASTM).
TEG R&D has built and is continuing to build testing equipment and frames to meet. Currently our test equipment resources include:
- Universal Testing Machine capable of the following tests:
- Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Magparticle Test
- Various Load Cells
- Linear variable Transducers
- Various Test Frames
- Water Permeability Test frame
- Concrete Tester
- Various Electrical Test Units
TEG R&D is currently taking in becoming NATA Registered for testing, and has also lodged applications with Aus-Industry to become a registered testing service provider.
In achieving this TEG R&D will be able to assist our clients in submitting research grant funding applications for qualifying research programs.
TEG Consulting Engineers uses TEG R&D to provide various testing and research to assist in the development of design to assist our clients and in some cases structural and condition audits of frames, buildings and other assets.
TEG R&D has already been engaged and completed a number of projects involving testing and research. All of which have been conducted in accordance with applicable Australian standards, ASTMs & codes. The following list provides details of some of these projects:
- Testing of materials, adhesives, joint systems for a Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) supplier.
- Testing of SIP frames for SIP supplier.
- Testing for Fire Rating of framing systems (fire test subcontracted).
- Shipping Container, Pressure Vessels, Anode Racks audit certifications.
- Crane Certification